Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- SD Card Slot
- 6 Speakers
- Trip Computer
- Electric Front Windows
- Aluminium Front Door Sill Trims with FR-Line Logo
- Split Folding Rear Seats - 60-40
- Front & Rear Reading Lights
- Parcel Shelf
- Driver/Passenger Sunvisors & Vanity Mirrors
- Low Fuel Warning Light
- Height Adjustable Drivers Seat
- Two Height-Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Height-Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 12 Volt Power Supply in Centre Console
- Atom Grey Door Mirrors
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Body Coloured Door Handles
- Exterior Door Graphics
- Electro-Mechanical Power Steering - Speed-Sensitive
- Single Bulb Halogen Front Headlights
- Daytime Running Lights - Halogen
- Rear Fog Light
- Heated Rear Windscreen
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Locking Wheel Bolts
- Lights Left On Warning Buzzer
- Front & Rear Seatbelt Reminder
- Remote Central Locking
- Three Button Folding Key
- Electronic Engine Immobiliser
- Hill Hold Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Driver Airbag
- Passenger Airbag with Deactivation
- Head Thorax Front Side Airbags
- ISOFIX Points in Outer Rear Seats with Top Tether Anchorage Points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
|Maximum speed||100 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (combined)||55.4 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.1 l/100 km|
|Vehicle length||3557 mm|
|Vehicle width||1645 mm|
|Vehicle height||1478 mm|
|CO2 emissions||97 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
2 Years' Warranty & Roadside Assistance†, up to 2 Years' MOT Cover† and 2 Services for £79^ on Solutions PCP - 6.9% APR Representative*
*With Solutions PCP. Indemnities may be required. Offer subject to change or removal at any time. Accurate at 01/2021. ^Covers next 2 consecutive services. †Vehicles up to 5 years. MOT Cover underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd. SEAT FINANCE
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.